Posted Under: Non-Daily Linkpile
- Soul Motivation: “The problem that I see with crafters who are overly concerned with making an income is that they have shifted their reason for making things.” Via Craftypod.
- Weather Channel: no more smooth jazz: “The Weather Channel will no longer have a “smooth jazz” soundtrack behind its “Local On the 8s” segments. Instead, they will play rock. Fortunately, you can still turn down the TV volume and crank your CD of “The Weather Channel Presents Smooth Jazz,” which actually hit #1 on the Billboard’s Current Contemporary Jazz Album Chart.”
- Ruins of the Second Gilded Age: Slide show. “People are present in these images, but not physically.” Looks even better in the mag.
- Dirk Fowler / F2 Design: A Murketing fave. Appreciated by Grain Edit. Via Dinosaurs & Robots.
- Ghostly app: Fans of Ghostly International: iPhone app coming soon. I’m curious. (But have no iPhone.)
These links compiled via delicious, and repurposed here with plug-in Postalicious. Not enough stuff? Not the stuff you wanted? Try visiting unconsumption.tumblr.com, murketing.tumblr.com, and/or the Consumed Facebook page.